HOME
0
DDWDWDWDLW



RB Leipzig

vs.

Freiburg


Germany Bundesliga 1
AWAY
0
LDLDLWDWLW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 76% 14% 10% HOME
League Analysis 45% 24% 30% HOME
Goals 51% 3% 29% HOME
Historical Encounters 67% 33% 0% HOME
Historical Home 57% 29% 14% HOME
Historical Away 43% 29% 29% HOME
ELO Ranking 49% 29% 22% HOME
Holistic 56% 30% 14% HOME
Bookmakers 211% -39% -72% HOME
Statistics 48% 20% 32% HOME
Fouls 38% 20% 42% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 76% chance that RB Leipzig will win, a 14% chance of a draw / tie, and a 10% chance of losing the match.